Applying to Sixth Form
Prospective students and their parents or carers may visit our state of the art Sixth Form building and facilities virtually by clicking here.
The Virtual Open Evening may be accessed by clicking here, offering the opportunity to view videos and other information about the courses available
Year 12 Admissions
January 2022 to February 2022 - Interviews. (Applicants who do not meet entry requirements will not be invited for an interview).
August 2022 - GCSE/ Level 2 results issued to students. Enrolment begins for students with a conditional offer.
- Day after Results Day 2022 - Open Enrolment. This will be for applicants on our waiting list and for non-applicants, (courses subject to availability).
Application Form, (Word Format)
- Application Form, (PDF Format)
- Referee Form, (Word Format)
- Referee Form, (PDF Format)
Option Blocks for Year 12 September 2022 will be uploaded at a later date.
- All completed posted applications to Mrs V Ferguson at the school address by 12 pm, Thursday 16th December 2021.
- Completed online applications to email@example.com by 12 pm, Thursday 16th December 2021.
Internal Application Form
(for pupils already at BGGS in Year 11)
Admissions Authority and Arrangments
Birmingham City Council is the Admissions Authority: Birmingham School Admissions. Formal details of the admissions arrangements can be downloaded from the link here: